We are seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to join our retail team for a full or part time benefited position!
This position has the potential to include future management responsibilities. We offer a fun and supportive environment in which to cultivate personal passions within the food retail business. We require weekends and closing shifts (ending at 7 PM).
Our ideal team member is:
• Friendly & Outgoing
• Detail Minded
• Dependable & Trustworthy
• Enthusiastic & Professional
• Interacting with customers to provide professional and friendly service
• Obtaining knowledge of Locke Store products, history, and mission
• Promoting in-store events & products
• Collaborating with coworkers to improve overall store performance, including:
----- Maintaining sales displays
----- Packing and labeling house-made products
----- Basic housekeeping and store upkeep
• Maintaining store standards with pride, including visual first impressions and customer interactions
• Participating in training, meetings, and new product development
• Demonstrated ability to create positive customer interactions
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Ability to self-manage & multi-task
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Food & wine knowledge is a plus
For consideration, please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Retail Opening.