Part Time Dishes/Prep - The Buttery at Locke Store
The Buttery at Locke Store, an evening café, will be opening for service in August! An offshoot of a well-established gourmet deli and “modern” country store in Millwood, VA, The Buttery will provide a gathering space for our community with small plates, global wines, and craft beers.
We are seeking a part-time dishwasher/prep cook with 4:00-10:00 availability Thursday-Friday. We are known in the community for our exceptional housemade foods, extensive wine selection, and upbeat atmosphere. We work hard to create the best experience for our customers and to provide a fun and supportive environment in which our employees can learn and grow. We also offer a meal stipend and employee discount. Compensation is based on experience.
Prospective applicants may check out our website at lockestore.com. Please contact Hannah at email@example.com with the subject “Buttery Kitchen Opening” to apply.
• Washing dishes while The Buttery is open for service and through cafe closing
• Collaborating with coworkers to complete kitchen prep work for The Buttery
• Participating in training and meetings
• Maintaining kitchen work spaces and cleanliness
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to self-manage & multi-task
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
Locke Store is an EEO/AA employer.