Part-time Server/Host - The Buttery at Locke Store
The Buttery at Locke Store, an evening café, will be opening for service starting early August! An offshoot of a well-established gourmet deli and “modern” country store in Millwood, VA, The Buttery will provide a gathering space for our community with small plates, global wines, and craft beers.
We are seeking a part-time server/host with 3:30-10:30 availability Thursday-Friday and 9-5 availability Sundays. We are known in the community for our exceptional house-made foods, extensive wine selection, and upbeat atmosphere. We work hard to create the best experience for our customers and to provide a fun and supportive environment in which our employees can learn and grow. We also offer a meal stipend and employee discount. Compensation is based on experience.
Prospective applicants may check out our website at lockestore.com.
Please send your resume to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Buttery Service Opening” to apply.
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER IS:
• Friendly & Outgoing
• Dependable & Trustworthy
• Enthusiastic & Professional
• Daily setup and breakdown of The Buttery for service
• Interacting with customers to provide professional and friendly service
• Maintaining knowledge of The Buttery’s products and offerings
• Participating in training and meetings
• Maintaining cleanliness and organization of work spaces
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to self-manage & multi-task
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Demonstrated service experience
• Must be over 18 to serve alcohol
• Wine and beer knowledge is a plus
Locke Store is an EEO/AA employer.